Saturday, September 17, 2011

16 weeks!



Girl or boy: Girl!

Symptoms: Tired, stretching pains, headaches

Cravings: Everything bagel with cream cheese, tomato, avocado, and lemon pepper

What I miss most: I wouldn't give this up for anything , but I do miss sushi : )

Sleep: Not great....peeing 4 times a night and can't go back to sleep after

Movement: Starting to feel her!...but subtle movements.

What I'm looking forward to: Our checkup appt. and ultrasound next week...and going to Europe soon!







Total Weight Gain: Not sure...5 pounds?







Maternity Clothes: not yet, but have to use bella band








Gender: Sweet baby gir

Movem I think I am starting to feel movement, but subtl

Sleep: Ehhhh, okay. I just have to keep waking up for the bathroom
What I misSushi! I can't wait to have spicy tune rolls again

Cravings: Everything bagel w/ cream cheese, sliced tomato and avocado, and lemon pepper on top! I have seriously been havin


What I’m looking forward to: Going to our next appt in a couple weeks for checkup and ultrasound. I love seeing her squirming around in my belly and the look of amazement on Chris's face

1 comment:

  1. i love that this just showed up on my blog reader!!! yay shelly jr!!

    ReplyDelete