Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shotgunning


Shotgunning Beers.....

A couple months ago Chris and I went to Vegas for a friend's 30th bday. Although I was near the end of my first trimester and was exhausted for no reason at all, we had a really fun time! We aren't huge gamblers, but had a great time at the craps table and actually came out a little on top (can't say that for everyone)! Aside from all the gambling, there was a part I unfortunately couldn't take part in....Shotgunning beers! Not like I would have even been able to compete with these guys, but it is still fun! I'm so glad I got these pictures (and of course does not do justice to being there in person), because it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! I was dying!

Chris is in the white shirt, Kevin (his twin bro) is on the left, and some other guy I don't know is in the blue shirt. Of course Chris starts off this whole thing talking smack so I was hoping he would back it up (honestly I have never seen him lose though)!

So, here they go.......



I love how Chris has beer coming out of his nose and Kevin has it dripping all down his face. It was hilarious how pumped up everyone was....making bets......seriously so funny. Chris knows he won at this point......



Chris proceeds to high five everyone in the room and Alex (in the red) makes sure he gets an interview from the three of them! Thank god someone got this on video because people were going crazy! Hahahah


Interviewing the winner!!!


Finally, it was my favorite part of the night...FOOD!!!! Anyways, it was my first time in Vegas sober and was very interesting and entertaining : )



No comments:

Post a Comment